Need Help for Your Office?
I’m trained to be an Administrative Assistant, meticulous professional that is success driven, comfortable with multi-tasking, and detail oriented in order to execute proper record management, creation of documents or data sheets, and answering all inquiries. Recently graduated with Microsoft Suite, Business Correspondence, and Office Procedures to ensure all tasks are thoroughly met and on time. Training included:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Macintosh systems
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in fast paced environment
- Very detailed oriented and punctual
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Outgoing and friendly
- Quick learner
- WPM 45-55
I also have experience at being a Virtual Assistant who can work remotely. The last assignment I had, my duties included:
- Edit and proofread articles, website postings, letters, reports, and book pages
- Update social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Market upcoming book and help attract potential clients
Please take a look through this website and see if I would be a good fit with your team of professionals. Then get in touch by one of the methods on the contact page. I look forward to hearing from you. Offers from south Edmonton AB, will be considered first.